Continuing my series of posts about references to Australian material in overseas periodicals, I bring you items from thirty eight year's worth of the US 'The MUFON Journal.'
Many well known researchers contributed to the MUFON Journal during this time. For example, just in the period 1979 to 1983 we find the following (all references are to digital page numbers.)
* Paul Norman - 'Mystery deepens in pilot disappearance case.' (November 1979 p.6)
* Bill Chalker - 'Light bending case.' (March 1980 p.18)
* Peter Delin - 'Psychological aspects of belief and disbelief.' (May 1981 p.4)
* Mark Moravec - 'Psiufological phenomenon.' (August 1980 p.14)
* Keith Basterfield - 'Imagery and close encounters.' (August 1981 p.4)
* American John F Schuessler writing about US researcher Stan Deyo, then living in Perth, Western Australia (October 1983 p.18.)
Many of the classic Australian sightings feature in issues of the Journal, including:
* Birdwood, South Australia - 30 July 1977. (November 1977 p.5)
* The Jindabyne 'abduction' - 27 September 1974. (February 1988 p.14)
* Mundrabilla, Western Australia - 20 January 1988 (March 1988 p.17.)
As with my three previous posts, about Australian material in overseas periodicals, I have prepared an Excel spreadsheet listing the material I found. To receive a copy of this spreadsheet simply drop me an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all, I have been continuing my examination of the electronic files of former US researcher Dr. Michael Swords, who kindly provided me w...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
Background This is the fifth in a series of posts, drawn from material to be found in the 2017 release of UAP files by the United Kingdom...
Background This is the fourth in my series of posts based on material from the 2017 United Kingdom UAP files release. The UK National Arc...